Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome



Hello and welcome to our blog! I am Sue Totterdale, owner of Florida Weddings Online and I am also honored to serve as National President for The National Association of Wedding Professionals(NAWP). The NAWP allows me to work with the very best wedding professionals in the industry and also gives me a wonderful view of weddings throughout this beautiful country. For my bio go to http://www.floridaweddingsonline.com/ and click on "about us".

I hope you will find the information we provide new and exciting with a few fun idea's to take with you for your wedding day. I am happy to be of service to any bride thinking about the beautiful state of Florida as the place they want for their wedding day…the tropical wedding of your dreams and romantic honeymoon… it just doesn't get much better than that!Thank YouSue TotterdaleFlorida Weddings Online

Thank You.
Sue Totterdale
Owner
Florida Weddings Online

No comments: